A show that takes you on a dazzling journey on ice! As Tour Manager you lead the cast, crew and staff while touring through Germany or Austria, Belgium, France, and the Netherlands. With your excellent people skills, you manage and motivate a diverse, international group while creating a positive working environment. You take care of all practical, logistic, administrative, and planning activities for the production. If you are flexible, confident, and up for an adventure, this is your job!
What are your key tasks?
- Create an open, positive, and welcoming vibe during the tour
- Be an ambassador of the company on tour; liaise with local promotors, venues and hotel managers as well as interact with governmental institutions (sorting visa, working permits etc.)
- Lead and empower cast, crew and staff, maintaining discipline, solving conflicts and practical issues
- Ensure a smooth, flawless workflow between teams, tackling (possible) problems efficiently
- See to, and communicate up-to-date schedules for working hours, travelling and accommodation
- Coordinate all staff-, travel- lodging- and logistic arrangements, meeting day-to-day requirements
- Manage the financial administration including settlements with local promoters and venues
- Establish up-to-date communication with the Associate Producers, Finance, Marketing and others in the Head Office
Which skills and qualifications do you have?
- Seasoned leader; at least 3 years touring experience and/or managing an international production
- Excellent people management skills: ability to motivate and engage people while steering on discipline
- Bachelor’s degree: additional financial training is a plus
- Advanced analytical, organisational, and IT skills (MS Office including Excel)
- Excellent English skills both written and verbal. Additional languages as German or French are a big plus
- Available from October 2023 to April 2024
What do we offer?
- Touring with an international ice show, performing shows in various cities and/or countries
- Transportation and accommodation during the tour
- A competitive salary, in line with your level of seniority and experience
Excited to join our tour? Please send your motivational letter and an up-to-date CV (English) to [email protected].
We also gladly accept applications from candidates who are not available during the above-mentioned period as we are constantly looking for professionals for our many other projects.