As Stage Technician you are part of an international crew, reporting to the Technical Manager. Managing a broad range of (technical) activities such as building the set, show props, sorting stage equipment and all other tasks that require a hand. This job takes you on a tour, travelling through Germany, or Austria, Belgium, France and the Netherlands.
What are your key tasks?
- Set-up, install and build the show in a safe and efficient manner
- See to a particular area like taking care of and maintaining props etc.
- Ensure proper storage of materials and support on general maintenance
- Support the crew with various tasks with load in, load out and all other aspects of building an ice show
What do you offer?
- Work experience as a stage technician in live entertainment
- Able to maintain, use, fix, test hand and power tools, lighting fixtures, ohm- and voltmeters
- Understanding of technical manuals, drawings and blueprints
- Good written and verbal English language skills
- Stress-resilient and a creative problem solver
- Availability from October 2023 to the end of April 2024
What do we offer?
- Touring with an international ice show, performing shows in various cities and/or countries
- Transportation and accommodation during the tour
- A competitive salary, in line with your level of seniority and experience
Want to apply? Please send your motivational letter and an up-to-date CV in English to [email protected].
We also gladly accept applications from candidates who are not available during the above-mentioned period as we are constantly looking for professionals for our many other projects.