Seeing to optimum lighting and well-maintained electrical wiring is your contribution to our ice show. Reporting to the Technical Manager, you and the rest of the multinational cast and crew enable the tour, travelling through Germany or Austria, Belgium, France, and the Netherlands.
What are your key tasks?
- Take care of load in- and load out in a timely and diligent manner
- Correct installation of all lighting and other electrical show equipment
- Able to operate the Grand MA2/3 desk during the show
- Maintain, repair, and solve issues with hoists, electrical control systems and other
- Support the crew on other tasks at hand
What do you offer?
- Experience as lighting technician in live entertainment is a must
- IPAF license 1a, 3a and 3b
- Able to maintain, use, fix, test hand and power tools, lighting fixtures, ohm- and voltmeters
- Excellent computer skills including programming and operating Grand MA2/3 desks
- Good written and verbal English language skills
- Good health; no vertigo or colour-blindness
- Stress-resilient and a creative problem solver
- Availability from October 2023 to the end of April 2024
What do we offer?
- Touring with an international ice show, performing shows in various cities and/or countries
- Transportation and accommodation during the tour
- A competitive salary, in line with your level of seniority and experience
Want to apply? Please send your motivational letter and an up-to-date CV in English to [email protected].
We also gladly accept applications from candidates who are not available during the above-mentioned period as we are constantly looking for professionals for our many other projects.