LIGHT DESK OPERATOR
As a Light Desk Operator you contribute to our ice show by operating the GrandMA lighting console. Reporting to the Technical Manager, you and the rest of the multinational cast and crew support the tour, travelling through Germany or Austria, Belgium, France, and the Netherlands.
What are your key tasks?
- Take care of load-in and load-out in a timely and diligent manner
- Correctly install all lighting and other electrical show equipment
- Operate the grandMA2/MA3 desk during the show
- Maintain, repair, and solve issues with hoists, electrical control systems, and other electrical components
- Support the crew on other tasks at hand
What do you offer?
- Extensive relevant experience in live entertainment
- IPAF licence 1a, 3a, and 3b
- Ability to maintain, use, fix, and test hand and power tools, lighting fixtures, and ohmmeters/voltmeters
- Excellent computer skills including programming and operating grandMA2/MA3 desks
- Good written and verbal English language skills
- Good health; no vertigo or colour-blindness
- Stress-resilient and a creative problem-solver
- Availability from October 2023 to the end of April 2024
What do we offer?
- Touring with an international ice show, performing shows in various cities or countries.
- Transportation and accommodation during the tour.
- A competitive salary, in line with your level of seniority and experience.
Want to apply? Please send your motivational letter and an up-to-date CV in English to [email protected].