Job added 30th May 2022
Fitting, maintaining, and repairing all costumes, wigs, and accessories of the production is what you contribute to our celebrated ice show. Technical (sewing) skills help you to make costumes fit like a glove, helping our performers to look their best. As a Wardrobe Supervisor you manage the entire wardrobe together with your assistant. Due to the content of the job, working closely with a broad range of artists is what comes natural to you. Want to go on the road with an international team touring in Germany or Austria, Belgium, France, and the Netherlands? Here’s your opportunity!
- Ensure all costumes, hairpieces, and accessories are properly cleaned, racked, and packed.
- Arrange costume fittings and make adjustments accordingly.
- Guide and support the performers to get into their costume.
- Take pride in a pristine wardrobe throughout the entire tour, finding creative solutions in sometimes stressful situations.
- Support crew members with a variety of activities to create the best show possible.
Skills and attributes
- Advanced sewing skills – able to work with various machines including overlockers and steam irons
- Experience in tailoring and repairing costumes with a keen eye for detail
- Good English language skills, both written and verbal
- Flexibility and energy – willing and able to work at night, weekends, and during public holidays.
- Touring with an international ice show, performing shows in various cities and countries
- Transportation and shared accommodation provided during the tour
- A competitive salary, in line with your level of seniority and experience.
Excited about joining our tour? Please send your motivational letter and an up-to-date CV (in English) to email@example.com.