Job added 11th June 2021
Holiday on Ice is inviting professional Wardrobe Supervisors to join one of the most visited and most successful live entertainment ice shows in the world!
The Wardrobe Supervisor is responsible for all costumes and wigs used during performances.
He/she is part of an international crew and works closely together with other technicians in the team.
KEY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Reports to the Stage Manager and assisting with load ins, runs and load outs;
- Responsible for costumes and wigs, storing, racking, cleaning and keeping them in a good repair;
- Ensures costumes are correctly packed, moved and allocated in racks;
- Trains and guides dressers work on the backstage during performances;
- Getting costumes to the correct artists on time and helping them get into them;
- Arranging costume fittings and refits costumes as necessary;
- Oversee cleaning, laundry and pressing before each performance.
- No formal qualification for working in this position needed however, a good level of high school education is required;
- Practical skills and experience in tailoring and repairing costumes;
- Good physical health;
- Ability to use various type of sewing machines, overlockers and steam ironing;
- Ability to work alone and as a member of a multinational team;
- Good oral communication skills in English language;
- Ability to work and travel worldwide;
- Ability for flexible work schedule, which includes evening, nights and weekend work;
- Flexible attitude and a team player.
The production you will be working for is touring through Europe, among others Germany, France, United Kingdom and Austria and is touring from October 2021 until the end of April 2022.
If you are interested in this position, please send your motivation together with your resume in English to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only applications in English will be processed.