Job added 4th May 2021
General job description
The Video operator is responsible to keep electrical components of the show up and running. He/she is part of an international crew and works closely together with other technicians in this team and reports directly to the Stage Manager.
Key duties & responsibilities
- Reports to the Stage Manager and assist with load in, run and load out of the show;
- Install, examine, maintain, repair or replace electrical wiring, Video paneeyls, projectors and related electrical components;
- Operates, trouble shoot and maintain Video media servers and DMX control system;
- Adjusts Video mapping or Video content after the load in to a new venue.
Skills & requirements
- Valid electrician’s license, certificate or diploma;
- Knowledge in operating, maintaining, setting up Video walls;
- Knowledge in operating, maintaining, setting up Video projectors;
- Knowledge in operating diverse media server platforms;
- Good computing and Video editing skills;
- IPAF license 1a, 3a, 3b;
- Able to read and understand technical manuals, drawing and blue prints;
- Capable to use hand and power tools, testing devices including ohmmeters and voltmeters;
- Full professional proficiency in English language;
- Good physical health, good eyesight, ability to see colours;
- Ability to climb with use of rope ladder and work on heights;
- A flexible team player as well as a person that works independently;
- Ability to work and travel worldwide;
- Ability to work on a flexible schedule, which includes evening, nights and weekend work.
The production you will be working for is touring through Germany from October 2021 until the end of April 2022.
If you are interested in this position please send your motivation together with your resume in English to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only applications in English will be processed.