Job added 8th August 2022
As a Video Technician, your job is to oversee all electrical components that keep the show running smoothly. You manage and support equipment transportation (load-in and load-out), installation, maintenance, and operation. Directly reporting to the Technical Manager, you work closely with an international cast and crew facilitating the tour travelling through Germany or Austria, Belgium, France, and the Netherlands.
- Install, maintain, and repair electrical equipment.
- Conduct visual and performance quality checks.
- Inspect mountings of electrical equipment to ensure they conform to health and safety regulations.
- Operate video media servers plus the DMX control systems.
- Adjust video mapping and content according to venue requirements.
- Provide hands-on support to all other activities on building and executing the show.
Skills and attributes
- Relevant experience in building and operating video walls, projectors, and media server platforms
- Audio-visual qualification preferred
- IPAF licence 1a, 3a, and 3b
- Ability to maintain, use, fix, and test hand and power tools, lighting fixtures, and ohmmeters/voltmeters
- Understanding of technical manuals, drawings, and blueprints
- Good written and verbal English language skills
- Good health – no vertigo or colour-blindness
- Stress-resilient and a creative problem-solver.
- Availability from October 2022 to the end of April 2023.
- Touring with a celebrated ice show, performing shows in various cities and countries
- Transportation and accommodation provided during the tour
- A competitive salary, in line with your level of seniority and experience.
We also gladly accept applications from candidates who are not available during the above-mentioned period as we are constantly looking for professionals for our many other projects.
Excited about joining our tour? Please send your motivation together and CV (in English) to email@example.com.