Job added 15th March 2022
A show that takes you on a dazzling journey on ice! As Tour Manager you the lead cast, crew and staff while touring through Germany or Austria, Belgium, France, and the Netherlands. With your excellent people skills, you manage and motivate a diverse, internal group while creating a positive working environment. Together with the Assistant Tour Manager you take care of all practical, administrative, and planning activities. If you are flexible, confident, and up for an adventure, this is your job!
- Creating an open, positive, and welcoming vibe during the tour.
- Managing and coaching an international group, keeping discipline, solving conflicts and practical issues.
- Sees to plus communicates up-to-date schedules for working hours, travelling and accommodation.
- Coordinates all staff-, travel- lodging- and financial administration and settlements.
- Is the company representative on tour; liaises with local promotor, venue and hotel managers as well as interaction with governmental institutions (sorting visa, working permits etc.)
Qualifications and requirements
- Bachelor’s degree
- Excellent people skills: ability to motivate and engage people while steering on discipline
- Advanced analytical, organisational, and technical skills (IT applications, MS Office)
- Flexible, optimistic mindset, excited to work with a passionate and international team from October 2022 to April 2023.
Excited to join our tours? Please send your motivation together and resume (English) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Looking forward to your application!!