Production Assistant (fulltime)
Job added 10th February 2020
Over the past seven decades, the words ‘Holiday on Ice’ have gained a special meaning throughout many parts of the world. Holiday on Ice has become a brand name for top quality ice entertainment. In its European home markets Holiday on Ice promotes an average of 40 weeks of shows each year, selling up to 800.000 tickets.
We continually strive to improve what we do best: The production of internationally appealing shows, complemented by our in-house touring and marketing capabilities.
The head office is based in Hoofddorp and consists of approximately 15 people of which 6 people are currently working in the Production Team.
The Production Assistant is part of the Holiday on Ice production team and supports the Associate Producers with the preparations of the touring production season.
Assistance to production team
- Scheduling and attending production meetings and making notes
- Creating production schedules and follow up on the progress
- Travel arrangements for production team and creatives
- Providing back office support
- Running errands between the production office and other departments.
Preparation of the touring productions
- Organizing travel arrangements for the touring production
- Organizing and negotiating accommodation for the touring production
- Prepare and communicate reporting letters
- Collecting required documentation from the touring employees
- Communication follow-up with the cast and crew until they arrive at the production
- Prepare and update administrative templates for the production team and touring productions
- Preparing and coordinating applications for work permits and visa
- Registration with various organizations such as: health insurance, Bank, doctor’s office for medical checks.
- Creating and updating production related files on the server
- Bachelor’s degree
- Preferably 2 to 3 year experience in theater or live entertainment production companies
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Flexible and a hands-on mentality.
- Microsoft office programs: Outlook, Word, Excel,
- Knowledge of media editing software is a plus
- Available for business related trips throughout Europe
- Driver’s licence
Please send your motivation and CV in English or Dutch to [email protected] before February 17th 2020.