MERCHANDISE COORDINATOR M/F
Job added 27th January 2021
The Merchandise Coordinator is responsible for the handling, selling and organizing the merchandise of the production. This includes but is not limited to setting-up the merchandise stands, coordinate the local sellers, controlling the financials and stock of the stand.
The Merchandise Seller reports directly to the Tour Manager/Assistant Tour Manager and has an operational link with the Merchandise Manager in the head office.
Key duties and responsibilities
- Is responsible for all required financial statements/reports and the complete and accurate payment of merchandise revenues to the Assistant Tour Manager/Tour Manager.
- This is done via Excel files provided by the merchandise manager in the head office. Further he/she is aware of the financial goals to be achieved.
- Is responsible for building up the merchandise stand and to display all merchandise items as well as building up the venue enhancements when required.
- Is responsible to keep the merchandise stand representable.
Stock and Inventory
- Takes care of the stock administration of the stand. Regular counts will be executed. Furthermore he/she is responsible for placing orders in time with the Head Office.
Selling & Sellers
- Sells and represents Holiday on Ice Productions in such a manner the customer leaves with a positive image. When necessary solves problems with customers in an appropriate manner.
- Trains, coordinates and motivates the local sellers.
Skills and requirements
- Available to tour fulltime and to work in foreign countries for the period of mid-October ’21 until mid-May ’22
- Excellent customer service skills, able to interact with the guests and provide excellent customer service
- Demonstrates responsible and accurate cash handling skills
- Demonstrates communication skills
- Experience with styling or displaying items
- Full professional proficiency in English language, German or French is an asset
- Ability to work and travel worldwide
- Ability to work on a flexible schedule, which includes evening, nights and weekend work
- A flexible attitude and a team player as well as a person who can work independently
- Must be able to lift boxes up to 20 kg
Please email your motivation letter and including CV to: [email protected]