Job added 28th April 2023
Are you a motivated and sales driven creative person?
Do you like to interact with people and make their day out an event to remember?
Then join our world class international ice shows on its European tours!
In this position you are in charge of everything related to the merchandise. During the touring season you are also the driving force behind the merchandise team that consists of 3 merchandise sellers and yourself.
You will be touring from November to April every year. The rest of the year you will be based in our head office in Hoofddorp, preparing for the next season.
What are your key tasks?
- To go short, you are responsible for buying and selling all the Holiday on Ice merchandise articles
- You take care of an attractive assortment of articles and buy them at the best possible prices
- You manage the stock, suggest the best pricing of the articles, identify trends, monitor supply & demand and initiate special promotions
- On tour you are the motivator, trainer and coordinator of the sales team
- You make sure the merchandise stands look appealing to the audience and the sellers behave and look like appropriate representatives of the Holiday on Ice brand
- You collaborate with the head office to brainstorm new projects, campaigns, and business ideas
- Together with your sales team you strive to meet the sales targets and have fun doing so
Which skills and qualities do you have?
- You are a creative and sales driven personality
- Experience in a managerial position in the field of sales, marketing and/or communications is preferred
- You speak fluently English and German or French. Dutch is a nice to have.
- You are a team player with a strongly developed leadership
- You have the ability to motivate people and create a pleasant working environment
- You are precise and have a good eye for detail
- You have organisational and financial skills and a strong sense of responsibility
What do we offer?
- Working with a great team of skaters, crew and tour members from all over the world
- Your working time will consist of 50% travel during the year, mainly during the tour season November to April. The other part of the year you will be based in the Head Office in Hoofddorp in The Netherlands.
- An inspiring and creative work environment in the entertainment industry. Never a dull moment!
- Accommodation and a generous daily expense allowance while on tour
- A competitive salary (2800 -3300 EUR + commission), in line with your level of seniority and experience
- Mobile phone and laptop
Excited to join Holiday on Ice? Please send your motivational letter and an up-to-date CV in English to email@example.com.