Merchandise Coordinator (M/F)
Job added 23rd February 2022
An inspiring, vibrating ice show you will want to remember. As a Merchandise Coordinator you help guests pick out the perfect souvenir to the show. For this you coordinate the local sellers, set up an inviting stand plus manage the financial and administrative part. A unique opportunity to be part of an international ice tour, travelling through Germany or Austria, Belgium, France and the Netherlands.
- Manages all merchandise activities on tour, reporting into the Tour Manager.
- Works closely with the Merchandise Manager in headquarters to optimize sales and visibility.
- Ensures a correct and up to date (financial) administration, including reports accurate payments etc.
- Engages with customers in an enthusiastic manner providing a great overall customer experience.
- Connects with, trains and supports local sellers.
Qualifications and requirements
- Excellent customer service and sales skills.
- Experience with styling and/or displaying products in an inviting manner.
- Profound and diligent in performing administrative and financial tasks.
- Excellent computer knowhow including programming and operating Grand MA2/3 desks.
- Outstanding English language skills.
- Good health, able to lift boxes (up to 20 kg) build a stand and work in a flexible scheme.
- Entrepreneur who is excited to tour with an energetic, international team from October 2022 to April 2023.
Excited to join our tours? Please send your motivation together and resume (English) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Looking forward to your application!!