Job added 10th June 2022
Seeing to optimum lighting and well-maintained electrical wiring is your contribution to our ice show. Reporting to the Technical Manager, you and the rest of the multinational cast and crew enable the tour, travelling through Germany or Austria, Belgium, France, and the Netherlands.
What are your key tasks?
- Take care of load in- and load out in a timely and diligent manner.
- Correct installation of all lighting and other electrical show equipment.
- Able to operate the Grand MA2/3 desk during the show.
- Maintain, repair, and solve issues with hoists, electrical control systems and other.
- Support the crew on other tasks at hand.
What do you offer?
- Experience as lighting technician in live entertainment is a must.
- IPAF license 1a, 3a and 3b.
- Able to maintain, use, fix, test hand and power tools, lighting fixtures, ohm- and voltmeters.
- Excellent computer skills including programming and operating Grand MA2/3 desks.
- Good written and verbal English language skills.
- Good health; no vertigo or colour-blindness.
- Stress-resilient and a creative problem solver.
- Availability from October 2022 to the end of April 2023.
What do we offer?
- Touring with an international ice show, performing shows in various cities and/or countries.
- Transportation and accommodation during the tour.
- A competitive salary, in line with your level of seniority and experience.