Lighting Electrician (M/F)
Job added 23rd February 2022
Light brings our celebrated ice shows to life! Illumination is what you take of as a lighting electrician. Seeing to optimum lighting and well-maintained electrical wiring is your contribution to a great performance. Reporting into the Stage Manager, you and the rest of the multinational cast and crew facilitate the tour travelling through Germany or Austria, Belgium, France, and the Netherlands.
- Manages wiring, lighting fixtures and other electrical show equipment.
- Sets-up and adjusts the lighting to ensure an optimum effect.
- Maintains, repairs and solves issues with hoists, electrical control systems and other.
Qualifications and requirements
- Valid electrician’s license, certificate and/or diploma.
- IPAF license 1a, 3a and 3b.
- Ability to maintain, use, fix, test hand and power tools, lighting fixtures, ohm- and voltmeters.
- Excellent computer knowhow including programming and operating Grand MA2/3 desks.
- Outstanding English language skills.
- Good health; no vertigo or colour-blindness.
- Motivated to be part of an international team that is on the road, working diverse hours with a positive, energetic vibe from October 2022 to April 2023.
Excited to join our tours? Please send your motivation together and resume (English) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Looking forward to your application!!