Backstage Catering Assistant
Job added 28th April 2023
As a Backstage Catering Assistant you are helping to provide meals for the Holiday on Ice cast and crew on tour, each day that the tour is at a venue. In this role you will be assisting the Chef with the planning, buying, and preparing of the meals (lunch, dinner, and snacks) considering the needs of different people (skaters and crew).
We are looking for people with at least the following qualifications and attributes:
- Ability to cook for large groups, preferably focused on professional sports
- Ability to be away from home for a long period of time
- Affinity with live entertainment and a ‘rock and roll’ life
- Relevant culinary diploma including a hygiene certificate
- Preferably with a driving licence.
- Touring with an international ice show, performing shows in various cities and countries
- A contract for the period October 2023 to April 2024
- A fixed salary and no targets
- Transportation and accommodation during the tour.
We also accept applications from candidates who are not available during the above-mentioned period as we are constantly looking for professionals for our many other projects.
Want to apply? Please send your motivational letter and an up-to-date CV (in English) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We also gladly accept applications from candidates who are not available during the above-mentioned period as we are constantly looking for professionals for our many other projects.