Job added 30th June 2022
As an Automation Technician you take care of all motorized show props. You keep electrical components up and running, and support all other activities to build and execute a safe and high-quality performance. You report to the Technical Manager and work closely with an international crew travelling through Germany or Austria, Belgium, France, and the Netherlands.
- Assist the crew on the load-in, load-out, and running the show.
- Install, operate, and maintain motorized show props and/or flying elements.
- Solve technical issues and find resourceful solutions.
- Provide overall support where needed during the tour.
Skills and attributes
- Relevant experience in operating motion software and hardware, motorized props, and/or flying elements
- IPAF licence 1a, 3a, and 3b
- Ability to maintain, use, repair, and test hand and power tools, ohmmeters/voltmeters
- Understanding of technical manuals, drawings, and blueprints
- Good written and verbal English language skills
- Good health
- Stress-resilient and a creative problem-solver.
- Availability from October 2022 to the end of April 2023
- Touring with an international ice show, performing shows in various cities and countries
- Transportation and accommodation provided during the tour
- A competitive salary, in line with your level of seniority and experience.
Want to apply? Please send your motivational letter and an up-to-date CV (in English) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We also gladly accept applications from candidates who are not available during the above-mentioned period as we are constantly looking for professionals for our many other projects.