ALL-ROUND LIGHTING AND VIDEO TECHNICIAN (M/F)
Job added 27th January 2021
Holiday on Ice is inviting professional all-round Lighting and Video Technicians to join one of the most visited and successful live entertainment ice shows in the world!
As Lighting and Video technician you are responsible to keep all electrical components of the show up and running. You will be part of an international crew, will work closely together with other technicians in this team and report directly to the Technical Stage Manager.
- Reports to the Stage Manager and assists with load in, run and load out of the show
- Installs, examines, maintains, repairs or replaces electrical wiring, lighting fixtures, video panels projectors and other show electrical components
- Trouble shoots, maintains and repairs hoists and electrical control system
- Operates, trouble shoots and maintains Video media servers and DMX control system
- Adjusts lighting positioning, video mapping or video content after the load into a new venue
- Duties include the loading/ unloading of all crates and flight-cases from or onto the trucks.
Qualifications and requirements
- Valid electrician’s license, certificate and/or diploma
- IPAF license 1a, 3a, 3b
- Able to read and understand technical manuals, drawing and blueprints
- Knowledge in operating, maintaining, setting up Video walls
- Knowledge in operating, maintaining, setting up Video projectors
- Knowledge in operating diverse media server platforms
- Excellent computer and video editing skills
- Proficiency in programming and operating Grand MA2 desks
- Capable to use hand and power tools, testing devices including ohmmeters and voltmeters
- Operating, maintaining and repairing various moving and conventional lighting fixtures
- Full professional proficiency in English language
- Good physical health, good eyesight, ability to see colour and working on heights
- Ability to work and travel worldwide
- Ability to work on a flexible schedule, which includes evening, nights and weekend work
- A flexible attitude and a team player with his colleagues and the local technicians of the venue as well as a person who can work independently
- Additional technical skills and experience are desirable
Your technical skills, personality and ability to work in a team are important values for being a part of the Holiday on Ice company. Our productions are touring through Europe, among others Germany, France, The Netherlands, Belgium and Austria.
If you’re interested in this position please send your motivation together with your resume in English to [email protected]. Only applications in English will be processed.