BACKSTAGE CATERING CHEF
As a Backstage Catering Chef you are providing meals for the Holiday on Ice cast and crew each day that the tour is at a venue, by setting up a pop-up restaurant. This takes planning, sourcing, and preparing the meals (lunch, dinner, and snacks) considering the needs of different people (skaters and crew). You will work as a pair with the Back Stage Kitchen Assistant.
We are looking for people with at least the following qualifications and attributes:
- Experience with setting up and running a private catering organization
- Ability to cook for large groups, preferably focused on professional sports
- Ability to be away from home for a long period of time
- Affinity with live entertainment and a ‘rock and roll’ life
- Relevant culinary diploma including a hygiene certificate
- Own car
- Touring with an international ice show, performing shows in various cities and countries
- A contract for the period October 2023 to April 2024
- A fixed salary and no targets
- Accommodation provided during the tour.
We also accept applications from candidates who are not available during the above-mentioned period as we are constantly looking for professionals for our many other projects.
Want to apply?
Please send your motivational letter and an up-to-date CV (in English) to [email protected].
We also gladly accept applications from candidates who are not available during the above-mentioned period as we are constantly looking for professionals for our many other projects.