Assistant Tour Manager
A show that takes you on a dazzling journey on ice! As Assistant Tour Manager you support the Tour Manager in managing the Holiday on Ice production on tour. You contribute to the tour atmosphere by solving issues, conflicts and energizing cast, crew, and staff.
You perform a broad variety of organizational, administrative, and financial tasks. Ensure working- travel- and accommodations are up-to-date, and changes are managed in time. Check in with venue’s, hotels, local promoters, and other stakeholders. Together with the Tour Manager, you will be the link between the colleagues in Head Office and the tour, ensuring smooth communication and engagement.
The Assistant Tour Manager reports to the Tour Manager.
What are your key tasks?
– Supports cast, crew, and staff by acting as a mediator, coach, and organizer
– Able to motivate and inspire while ensuring company rules and local legislation are respected
– Contributes to finding and creating the best working- travel- and living conditions possible
– Uses knowledge and people skills to build sustainable relations with a broad range of external parties (venue / location managers, travel- and lodging companies’ governmental institutions etc.)
Administration & Financial management
– Executes administrative regarding employee data, payments, visa, work permits etc.
– Set up and adjust work- travel and other itineraries together with the tour manager
– Sees to financial tasks like cash handling, reporting sorting payments etc.
Transportation and lodging
– Manages or supports with travel-/lodging arrangements, coordinating room lists, check-ins etc.
Which skills and qualifications do you have?
- Bachelor’s degree in vocational education
- Advanced analytical, organisational, and technical skills (IT applications, MS Office)
- People management skills; ability to coach, inspire and connect people, conflict solving and mediating
- A minimum of 3 years work experience in a travelling company (touring branch, entertainment) coordinating groups
- Available from October 2023 to April 2024
What do we offer?
- Touring with an international ice show, performing shows in various cities and/or countries
- Transportation and accommodation during the tour
- A competitive salary, in line with your level of seniority and experience
Excited to join our tour? Please send your motivational letter and an up-to-date CV in English to [email protected].