The Show Electrician is responsible to keep all electrical components of the show up and running. He is part of an international crew and works closely together with other technicians in this team.
- Reports to Chief Electrician and assists with load in, run and load out of the show.
- Installs, examines , maintains, repairs or replaces electrical wiring, lighting fixtures and other show electrical components.
- Trouble shooter, maintains and repairs hoists and electrical control system.
Qualifications and requirements
- Valid electrician’s license, certificate and/or diploma.
- IPAF license 1a, 3a, 3b.
- Able to read and understand technical manuals, drawing and blue prints.
- Capable to use hand and power tools, testing devices including ohmmeters and voltmeters.
- Operating, maintaining and repairing various moving and conventional lighting fixtures.
- Excellent computer skills
- Full professional proficiency in English language
- Good physical health, good eyesight, ability to see color and working on heights.
- A team player as well as a person that works independently.
- Able to work in flexible work schedules (including evening, nights and weekend work)
If you’re interested in this position please send your motivation together with your CV in English to email@example.com (only applications in English will be processed).