Holiday on Ice is currently looking for a Rigger
The Rigger is responsible for the supervision of the rigging of the show grid, pyrotechnics and special acts of the productions. He is part of an international crew and works closely together with other technicians in this team.
- Reports to chief electrician and assist with load in, run and load out of the show.
- Builds supporting structures, hoists, and pulling gear, using hand and power tools.
- Supervise workers engaged in hoisting in order to ensure safety of people and materials.
- Responsible for the safe storage, handling, and functioning of pyrotechnics and pyrotechnic devices.
- Sets up, operates and maintains levitation equipment.
- Maintains and repairs all rigging equipment.
Qualifications and requirements
- Rigging certificate and certificate for using basic pyrotechnics.
- IPAF license 1a, 3a, 3b.
- Able to read and understand technical manuals and drawing.
- Capable to use hand and power tools, testing devices including ohmmeters and voltmeters.
-Working knowledge of cables breaking strength, shackles, hooks, and other rigging gear.
- Excellent computer skills.
- Full professional proficiency in English language.
- Good physical health, good eyesight, ability to see color and working on heights.
- A team player as well as a person that works independently.
- Able to work in flexible work schedules (including evening, nights and weekend work) and to travel worldwide.
If you’re interested in this position please send your motivation together with your resume in English to email@example.com (only applications in English will be processed).