The motion operator is responsible for the motorized show props and keep all electrical components of the show up and running. He/she is part of an international crew and works closely together with other technicians in this team.
- Reports to Chief Electrician and assist with load in, run and load out of the show.
- Install, examine, maintain, operate and program motorized show props or flying elements.
- Trouble shoot and maintain electrical control system.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Valid electrician’s license, certificate or diploma.
- Experience in operating Kinesys software and hardware.
- Experience in operating motorized props or flying.
- IPAF license 1a, 3a, 3b.
- Ability to read and understand technical manuals, drawing and blue prints.
- Knowledge and in operating, maintaining and repairing of various moving and conventional lighting fixtures.
- Ability to use hand or power tools and testing devices including ohmmeters and voltmeters.
- Good physical health, good eyesight and ability to see color.
- Very good computing skills.
- Good verbal communication skills in English language.
- Ability to work and travel worldwide.
- Ability to work on height.
- Ability to work alone and as a member of a multinational team.
- Ability for flexible work schedule, which includes evening, nights and weekend work.
- Flexible attitude and a team player with his colleagues and the local technicians of the venue.
If you’re interested in this position please send your motivation together with your resume in English to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only applications in English will be processed.